- Las Vegas - Not really a surprise here huh? Who doesn't love Vegas?? It is an adult playground for crying out loud! What normal human being doesn't have fun at a playground? I have flew into some pretty neat airports in my time, but I never get as excited about flying into any airport as I do McCarran Airport (LAS)! Ahh, <sigh>. I can smell the debauchery just thinking about it!
- Orlando - I can see that. You have SeaWorld, LegoLand, Universal and the big, loveable mouse! Orlando is to nice as Vegas is to naughty!
- New York City - The big apple, the swiss cheese, our Mecca of sorts. It puts Jay-Z in an "Empire State of Mind" and has Sinatra crooning its name over and over. If it's good enough for Jay-Z & Sinatra, it is good enough for us!
- Maui - One word; "Lei"
- Honolulu - Two words; "Hula Dancing". Now I am thinking about digging out that clam shell bikini! lol Just kidding!! I am so sorry I put that vision in your head. Come back & read the rest of the list after you've repeatedly scrubbed your eyes with brillo pads. I'll behave to the best of my ability. I promise.
7. Chicago - Where to even start here? There is a plethora of things to do & see. Navy Pier, incredible shopping, vibrant night life, "cool cultural stuff" and Wrigley Field! Just make sure to have a piece of pizza. Do it for me.
8. Washington D.C. - Okay.., now may not be the best time to visit ;)
9. Los Angeles - The smog, the crime, the residents with negative BMI's; you have to do it. Seriously, this is a great trip. You can incorporate Disneyland or Universal. Check out Hollywood's famous sign, Hollywood Boulevard, Walk of Fame and Chinese Theater. There really is just too much to list... and it is late... and I am sleepy, very sleeeeepy.
10. Fort Lauderdale - Ahhh. Such a nice little place with the cutest little airport ever! I feel a little sad for giving Fort Lauderdale the short end of the stick. But it is 2:20am & my bed is calling. I'll make it up to you Fort Lauderdale (during normal business hours). I promise.